Ideas for serving:
* Show appreciation to the library workers on National Library Worker’s Day (April 16th 2013, April 15th 2014, April 14 2015, April 12 2016)
* Write thank you cards (to locations of field trip locations, family members, friends, service workers, etc)
* Put together Busy Books for children’s hospitals
* Donations for disaster relief
* Birthday cards for Hugs and Hope for Children
* Send a stream of get well cards to somebody experiencing an extended stay in the hospital or rehabilitation center
* Deliver a card/gift to a neighbor who is ill, elderly, lonely, or for no reason at all.